Monday, July 20, 2009

Kurt Wermers is a liar

According to ESPN, former Michigan offensive lineman Kurt Wermers was quite confused regarding the reasons for his transfer.
Former Michigan offensive lineman Kurt Wermers was academically ineligible when he announced his transfer to Ball State last week, sources told ESPN.com.
Wait a minute, you mean to tell me it wasn't just "the crowd" Rodriguez was bringing in? I'm stunned ...

As it turns out, I was actually giving Wermers way too much credit when I assumed on Friday that his transfer was mostly related to playing time. The guy just couldn't hack it -- on the field or in the classroom -- and his accusations were nothing but a cover.

Just one more reason to not take comments like these seriously; there's always another side to the story.

2 comments:

neshe said...

site here dolabuy visit this web-site my website try this site look at this now

Unknown said...

i0y85k8v88 i5w70e4y44 p6x53f0x16 n0m92e2e53 j9f44i9e76 f0k66i1o28